Welcome to the Shoreline Schools Transportation Department
Main Dispatch Office: (206) 393-4277
For all questions or concerns, please contact us at:
Address: 1216 NE 165th St., Shoreline, WA 98155
Fax: (206) 393-4199
Now Hiring and Training Bus Drivers & Mobility Assistants!
- Employees are paid during driver training
- Permanent positions, 4+ hours/day available
- Full-time work is available
- Sub drivers are also needed
- Starting pay rate is $27.10/hour
$30.75/hour after just 60 days!
Assistants work on a team with a school bus driver to support students with disabilities who are using district transportation.
Why should you work for Shoreline Schools Transportation?
- Give back to children and the community.
- Morning and afternoon hours free up your day.
- Extra pay opportunities driving for field trips, athletics, and activities.
- Be the first to welcome students to their school day.
Retirement, Medical, Dental (family), Vision (family), Paid Leave, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance
Apply today: www.shorelineschools.org/jobs
Student Conduct on Buses
The rules of conduct for students riding buses can be found in the "Student Rights and Responsibilities Handbook," excerpted from School Board Procedure 8123P.
Director of Transportation
Transportation Supervisor, Dispatch Secretary, and McKinney-Vento