Shoreline Family Support Center
17018 15th Ave NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
206-362-7282 | email
Provide FREE CONDOMS in their waiting area.
They provide support for families by:
Providing information of all kinds
Education - especially English classes
They help with connecting families and individuals with resources and referrals that are accessible to our very diverse community
Their Substance Abuse program includes the following:
- Outpatient Treatment
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Consultation and Training
- First Time Offender Program -- Case management, counseling, and parent education program for at-risk youth entering the juvenile court system for the first time. The goal is to prevent youth from becoming further involved in the juvenile justice system.
- Youth ages 11-17. Medical coupons accepted.
- STARS Program - Students Taking Addiction Recovery Seriously
- Off-site services at Scriber Lake High School in Snohomish County. Assessments,
- Intensive Outpatient, and Outpatient treatment
- CDDA - Drug Court Wraparound outpatient treatment and case management
- Drug testing