Services provided at Plan Parenthood:
- Birth control (without exam)
- Pregnancy testing
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing and treatment
- Emergency contraception
- Answers to your personal questions
When you're at teen clinic:
- Bring a friend, if you don't want to come alone.
- Bring a list of questions for the medical staff.
- You will fill out forms. (Bring your social security number.)
- You might get weighed and give a urine sample.
- You might have an exam.
- You might talk with an educator or play games in the lobby before you are seen by a clinician.
- Bring a book or homework, there could be a long wait. Those who arrive before you will be seen first.
- You will need to turn off your cell phone and put it in your purse or backpack.
- You can get free condoms, too.