- Shorewood High
College and Career Center
- College & Career Main
- College & More ONLINE
- Area Events (College & More)
- Camps, Internships, and Opportunities
- College Applications
- College Athletics
- College Fit
- College: International
- Community Service Events
- Financial Aid
- Gap Year
- Multicultural Opportunities
- School Profile
- Senior Project / High School & Beyond Plan
- Special Events
- Transition After High School
- What to Do When
- Do You Need Volunteers?
Sales Representative with State Farm
New State Farm Office
This new office is very near Shorewood, and the proprietor would like to hire locally. If you will be a new graduate, consider applying to be a sales representative!
Bruce E.L.M. Strothers' Insurance agency is looking for a new Insurance Agent that can grow with the business. We are looking for a motivated, reliable employee who can help expand our agency. Employer will pay a bonus for Bilingual speakers and previous State Farm experience, can help with relocation expenses for the right candidate.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with commitment to successfully complete agreed upon activities each day.
- Interest in connecting with the community and marketing our ability to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Organizational skills
- Must be U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective appointments face to face and over the phone
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
As a Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission
- Cash bonuses regularly and annually
- Benefits stipend
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Specified training opportunity for owning your own agency in a few years
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please contact us @206.801.7181. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview/hiring process.