- Shoreline Public Schools
Shorecrest Holiday Benefit Dinner on November 19
The Shorecrest ASB and Shorecrest PTSA will host their annual Holiday Benefit Dinner on Tuesday, November 19 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. in the Shorecrest Commons (15343 25th Ave. NE) to benefit the Shoreline Holiday Baskets Food & Teen Gift Drive.
This year’s dinner theme is “Fall’s Harvest” and will be catered by the renowned Shorecrest Culinary Arts Program. Guests will also be treated to entertainment from some of Shorecrest’s amazing student performance groups.
Come kick off the holiday season with great food and friends for a great cause! All proceeds go to the Shoreline Holiday Baskets Food & Teen Gift Drive.
Tickets are $30 for adults and $15 for children 12 and under.
There are three ways to purchase your tickets (through Nov. 12):
- In-person - from Andy Denney at the ASB Window, Shorecrest High School
- By mail – fill out the order form and mail to Holiday Benefit Dinner, c/o Shorecrest High School 15343 – 25th AVE NE, Shoreline, WA 98155
- By credit card - use the following link and use the “guest login” https://wa-shoreline.intouchreceipting.com
- To find and buy tickets, login or create a guest user account
- Go to: Items at all schools > High schools > Shorecrest > Holiday Benefit Dinner>Fill out your choices
All proceeds from this event will be used for the Shorecrest Holiday Basket Drive in partnership with the Shorecrest PTSA
Tickets purchased through the mail and online will be available at “will call” on Tuesday, November 19 or can be picked up ahead of time the Shorecrest ASB. Please bring printed receipts for online tickets. If you have any questions, please contact ASB Coordinator Andy Denney at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 393-4291.