- Shoreline Public Schools
Kindergarten Registration Information
Kindergarten Registration 2019-20 Academic Year
Kindergarten enrollment for Shoreline residents with students starting Kindergarten in the FALL of 2019 will begin in person on Monday, February 4 at all elementary schools. To find out the name and location of the school in your boundary area, please log into E-Link.
In order to attend Kindergarten in the fall, children must be five years old by Aug. 31, 2019. When registering at your home/boundary/neighborhood school please bring:
- Proof of age (e.g. birth certificate, passport or USCIS document)
- Health history, including immunization records - IMMUNIZATIONS MUST BE COMPLETE BEFORE STARTING SCHOOL
- Proof of residency (e.g. utility bill, lease agreement, mortgage statement, property tax statement) - Shoreline residents only
- Parent's/Guardian's telephone (day and evening)
- Name, address, and phone number of child's doctor and dentist
For more information on Kindergarten registration, please call Trinitee Swan at 206.393.4365 or email email@example.com.
Kindergarten Early Entrance 2019-20 Academic Year
If you are interested in the Early Entrance process and your child turns 5 between Sept. 1 and Oct. 31 of the year they are entering school, please click hereto learn aboutOpens a New Window. and thoroughly review the Early Entrance Process. After you have read the process and have any additional questions and/or wish to pursue Kindergarten Early Entrance please call Trinitee Swan at 206.393.4365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.