- Shoreline Public Schools
Shorecrest Holiday Benefit Dinner Tickets On Sale Now
The Shorecrest ASB and Shorecrest PTSA will host their annual Holiday Benefit Dinner on Wednesday, November 14 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. in the Shorecrest Commons (15343 25th Ave. NE) to benefit the Shoreline Holiday Baskets Food & Teen Gift Drive.
This year’s dinner theme is “Fall’s Harvest” and will be catered by the renowned Shorecrest Culinary Arts Program. Guests will also be treated to entertaining musical and dance performances from some of Shorecrest’s amazing student performance groups.
Come kick off the holiday season with great food and entertainment for a great cause! All proceeds go to the Shoreline Holiday Baskets Food & Teen Gift Drive.
Tickets are $30 for adults and $15 for children 12 and under.
There are three ways to purchase your ticket by November 8
- In person - From Andy Denney at the ASB Window, Shorecrest High School
- By mail – Download and print the order form HERE and mail to Holiday Benefit Dinner, c/o Shorecrest High School 15343 – 25th AVE NE, Shoreline, WA 98155
- By credit card - use the following link and use the “guest login” https://wa-shoreline.intouchreceipting.com.
- To find and buy tickets, login or create a guest user account
- Go to: Items at all schools > High schools > Shorecrest > Holiday Benefit Dinner>Fill out your choices
All proceeds from this event will be used for the Shorecrest Holiday Basket Drive in partnership with the Shorecrest PTSA
Tickets purchased through the mail and online will be available at “will call” on Wednesday, November 14 or can be picked up ahead of time the Shorecrest ASB. Please bring printed receipts for online tickets. If you have any questions, please contact ASB Coordinator Andy Denney at email@example.com or (206) 393-4291.