- Shorecrest High
From iPad to Chromebook
For 9th, 10th, 11th grade SC Students
Get Ready to Check Out a New Chromebook
SCHS Chromebook checkout will occur during the week of February 4th.
To make sure you can get your Chromebook on your scheduled day, please do the following:
Be prepared to turn in your iPad at the same time as you check out a new Chromebook:
- Charge iPad,
- Log off of your iCloud and Apple ID,
- Remove Passcode,
- On your scheduled Chromebook checkout day, bring your iPad with charger and cable to the SC Chomebook checkout location during the week of February 4th.
- A $40 fine will be assessed for lost/stolen or damaged iPads . A police report will be required for iPads being reported as stolen from off-campus. An in-school security form will be required for iPads being reported as lost/stolen from school. iPads reported as lost/stolen will be remotely locked.
Be prepared to check-out a Chromebook:
- Have your Parents/Guardians sign the 2019 Chromebook Usage Agreement online form on Skyward Family Access before February 4th. Paper copies of the form will be available in the school tech office. If you complete a paper form, it must be signed by a parent/guardian and then turned in by the student at Chromebook checkout.
- Pay your $35.00 Chromebook fee online, or at the Student Business Office before February 4th. Fee Waiver forms will be available on request from the school tech office.
- Finally, students will need to know their Google K12 and Canvas login information at checkout.
2019 Chromebook User Agreement Form: Available online via Skyward Family Access