- Einstein Middle
TouchBase Login Access
In mid-January 2017, parent/guardian log-in and password access to the Shoreline School Districts online payment system will be updated to further increase security in that payment system.
Effective January 2017, passwords will be modified and a self-serve password reset will be implemented. This will enable you to retrieve your password if it is forgotten. By default the passwords will be changed to your Family Access password.
As part of this transition, we highly recommended that you log-in and verify your information in Skyward Family Access. Please log in to Family Access and verify your email address is correct, as that will be used to send you a password recovery notification.
Once our security update has been performed, the main log-in page will be updated. Instructions to update/remember your password will be available. To retrieve your password or to reset it after the update;
1) Click on the password reset link
2) Enter either your Skyward Family Access username OR email address.
3) A message will appear informing you that a password reset email has been sent with a link to the password reset page. Click that link to take you to the password reset page.
4) Follow the instructions on the password reset page.
5) The online payment system will automatically log you in. Thereafter your password is the new one just created.
Please watch for changes to the online payment system during January. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact Einstein for more information.