- Parkwood Elementary
Material Distribution Day
Tuesday, December 1st, our staff will be on site from 2:45 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. to distribute supplies to families. Please come to our bus drop off in the back of the school off of 155th. Lots of Parkwood staff - including many classroom teachers! - will be there to hand out learning materials, see you in person, wave, and say hello. We are asking all families to come and we hope that you can make it!
Here are some important details:
- While we'd like for everyone to come, we understand that some families have schedule conflicts. If you can't come between 2:45 and 4:45, you can have someone pick up materials for you.
- We've chosen this time to happen after in-person learning concludes for the week and are staying until 4:45 for those of you may need us to stay a little later.
- Due to local and public health guidelines, this will be a drive-thru event and all families will need to stay in their cars. All staff will be wearing masks. That said, we are eager to see you in person and would really like to meet your children!
- Our goal is to distribute materials approximately once per month. We are currently working to solidify our dates for November and December and will let you know as soon as they are confirmed.
- Need some additional school supplies? Want help applying for free or reduced price meals? Curious about local help for food, rental assistance, or other urgent needs? No problem! We care about your child and your family. Please email our dean Jennifer Eklund at firstname.lastname@example.org, our counselor Annette Campbell at email@example.com, or reach out to your child's teacher directly. Question about health records or immunizations? Please reach out to our nurse Rachel Brucker, RN at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send us a general email at email@example.com and we will make sure that the right person receives your message. < /li>
- If you absolutely can't make it this Friday and don't know anyone that can pick up your child's learning supplies, please let your child's teacher know.
Please look for another email later this week. It will include information on how to check out books from our library, details about our upcoming Family Academy session focusing on technology, and more.