- Highland Terrace Elementary
- Highland Terrace Homepage
HT Curbside Checkout
Highland Terrace Library Curbside Check Out
HT curbside checkout is on a twice monthly rotating schedule. It is important to double check the dates and times. Checkout is voluntary.
ORDERING LIBRARY BOOKS
* Order up to 2 books at a time.
* Over time, we will add up to 4 books on your record with the expectation that you
will be returning books on the day you pick up new books.
* If you already have 4 books, you will need to turn books in before ordering new
* Returned books are quarantined for seven days before being redistributed.
PICK UP AND RETURN LIBRARY BOOKS
* IMPORTANT: Drive up to the school at the dates and times
DATES: Wednesday, October 28th
Wednesday, November 18th
Wednesday, December 16th
Wednesday, January 13th
TIMES: *2:30-3:30 - K-2
*3:30-4:30 - 3rd -5th grade & Blended
*4:30-6:00 - All grades
* Families come to school in cars for a drive through pick-up of library books. The map below shows the flow of traffic we are asking families to use to minimize traffic back-ups.
* Use 160th St to enter and exit the driveway. Enter the bus driveway by the field and pull forward.
* Materials will be along the sidewalk of the bus driveway.
* Please stay in cars, Wear a mask and have your child's name written on a sign in your window.
* Staff wearing a mask will hand you your books.
* Staff will take books you are returning.
Please complete one form every other week based upon this schedule: https://tinyurl.com/htlibschedule.
SEARCHING FOR BOOKS:
- Browse the Highland Terrace Library Catalog: https://tinyurl.com/htlibcatalog
*Library name: Highland Terrace Library
*No password is necessary
*You may send a "Hold Request". However, there is no guarantee that the book will be available.
- Fill out the Library Book Survey to request a genre or types of book you like to read.
* You may return books on pick up day or in the bin at the front of the school
8:00am - 4:00pm; Monday-Friday.
* Families are responsible for lost or damaged school library books.
If these procedures won’t work for you, another option is KCLS (Town Center) Library Curbside Check Out. Learn more at: - https://www.shorelineschools.org/Page/7738