- Shoreline Public Schools
Teaching & Learning
- Instructional Strategic Plan
- Contact Us
- Content Areas
- Graduation Requirements
- Professional Development
- Highly Capable
- School Improvement and Implementation
- Shoreline Assessment Site
- Summer School
- Shoreline Virtual Learning
- Read Spanish with Shorecrest Students
Instructional Strategic Plan 2020+ Our Children, Our Future: Shaping Shoreline Schools.
Introduction to the Instructional Strategic Plan:
In 2016-2017 the Shoreline School District Board of Directors and Superintendent Rebecca Miner affirmed the launch of a strategic planning endeavor to bring our community together and develop a multi-year instructional plan. This strategic plan will set out instructional priorities reflecting the needs and interests of our Shoreline community and ensuring student learning at the highest levels.
Shoreline Stakeholder Survey:
We value and greatly need our many stakeholders’ input and expertise; therefore we have called on your voice throughout the process as we collaboratively create our instructional strategic plan. We have asked you to provide feedback about your experiences via a survey (available in 8 languages) which was used to guide our Instructional Strategic Plan and improvements in our district.
Other Ways We are Collaborating with our Stakeholders:
- Steering Committee*
- Stakeholder Survey – March 29, 2017 – April 10, 2017
- Community Visioning Day – May 13, 2017
- Stakeholder Thought Exchange
- School Presentations – May 22, 2017 – May 30, 2017
- Community Evening Events – Mount Rainier Room, Shoreline Center
- May 22, 2017 7PM – 8PM
- May 23, 2017 7PM – 8PM
- Community Open House – Mount Rainier Room, Shoreline Center
- May 25, 2017 9AM – 5PM
*The Instructional Strategic Steering Committee, comprising 43 stakeholder members was formed and began meeting in January 2017. The role of the committee was to represent the various stakeholders with a vested interest in Shoreline School District; advocate for student learning at the highest levels; ensure the instructional strategic plan addresses the interests and needs of our Shoreline community, and develop a plan that sets out our instructional priorities.