Picture Day Fall 2020
Shorecrest School Picture Days!
3 pm to 7 pm (Seniors)
11 am to 7 pm
(Juniors 11:00-1:30, Sophomores 1:30-4:00, Freshmen 4:30-6:45)
See your assigned picture day and time below!
The following social distancing and COVID protocols will be in place during picture days to keep everyone safe:
- Students will park in the student lot only (south lot) and remain in their vehicles until cued by a staff member to exit and check in at the front of the gym;
- At the check in table, students must verify (attest) that they do not have any of the following symptoms (listed below) and, that they have not been in close contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID; that they have not had a positive COVID test in the past 10 days; and that no health official has advised them that they should be quarantining due to possible COVID exposure in the last 14 days. These attestations will be completed as students check in to take their school photo and will be date/time stamped for contact tracing purposes.
The list of symptoms includes:
Fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, fatigue, muscle pain, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or other signs of illness.
If your student has any of the above symptoms, they must remain at home.
- Students and staff will keep masks on at all times with the exception of the brief moment that the school picture is taken (wait for the photographer to notify that you can remove your mask);
- Students will follow social distancing guidelines and stand in the picture line 10 ft. apart (this will be marked);
- Students will need to exit the area and leave campus immediately after their photo is taken to allow room in the parking lot as well as to reduce the number of people on site at any given time;
- Only students will be permitted to exit vehicles (all other friends and family members must remain in their cars);
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each photo station;
The Dorian photographers will be printing your school ID as you come through for picture day and they will give it to you before you leave. If you pre-purchase your ASB, the ASB sticker will also be placed on your card and you will be set for the rest of the school year.
How to purchase ASB:
If you aren’t able to purchase ASB online, Ms. Denney will be at the ticket window in the gym on both Picture Days and she will accept exact change only or checks made out to Shorecrest High School for $40. Please put any cash in an envelope or baggie and write your student’s name and grade on it. No change will be given and no other items, such as yearbook, will be sold.
How to purchase picture packages:
To order, you must order in advance on-line through Dorian. To order school pictures go to www.dorianstudio.com and type in our school name and picture date(s).
Your Dorian school photo can be used as your Senior Photo for the Yearbook -- a great no cost option! If you are submitting your Senior Photo taken at home or through a professional photographer, remember to do so by October 30 for the yearbook! As is Shorecrest tradition, seniors who are sending in a separate photo for the yearbook can opt to take a more playful picture with the Dorian photographers. By playful we mean…
-- is in good fun
-- is school appropriate
-- does not cover your face (no face paint or other face covering)
-- does not involve live props (such as other humans or animals)
-- does not involve any prop you cannot carry in your own two arms
Note: Use common sense and good judgement. And remember, this is the photo we will use for Academic Awards and other end of year celebrations.
Lastly, we will have our Seniors create their class Handprint Wall as we do every year while we are hosting Senior Picture Day (Oct 13). This will happen after they have taken their individual picture, will follow the same safety protocols, and will be supervised by staff, outside the Commons.
See your assigned picture day DATE and TIME below:
Day One - Senior Picture Day
Tuesday, October 13
3:00pm - 7:00pm
Senior Alpha by Time:
A 3:00 - 3:15 B - Cal 3:15 - 3:30 Can - Del 3:30 - 3:45 Dem - Fl 3:45 - 4:00 Fo - G 4:00 - 4:15 Ha - Hud 4:15 - 4:30 Hug - Kh 4:30 - 4:45 Ki - Lem 4:45 - 5:00 BREAK 5:00 - 5:15 Len - M 5:15 - 5:30 N - Ph 5:30 - 5:45 Pi - Sal 5:45 - 6:00 Sam - Smi 6:00 - 6:15 So - T 6:15 - 6:30 U - Wol 6:30 - 6:45 Wom - Z 6:45 - 7:00
Day Two – Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors Picture Day
Wednesday, October 14
11:00am - 7:00pm
Junior Alpha by Time:
A - Bla 11:00 - 11:15 Ble - Cole 11:15 - 11:30 Coll - F 11:30 - 11:45 G - Hol 11:45 - 12:00 Horst - Lak 12:00 - 12:15 Lam - Mol 12:15 - 12:30 Mon - Pool 12:30 - 12:45 Pr - Sco 12:45 - 1:00 Se - T 1:00 - 1:15 U - Z 1:15 - 1:30
Sophomore Alpha by Time:
A - Cal 1:30 - 1:45 Cam - Diet 1:45 - 2:00 Dim - Hai 2:00 - 2:15 Ham - J 2:15 - 2:30 K - Mars 2:30 - 2:45 Mart - N 2:45 - 3:00 O - Roc 3:00 - 3:15 Rod - S 3:15 - 3:30 T - Wen 3:30 - 3:45 Whi - Z 3:45 - 4:00
Photographer break from 4:00 – 4:30
Freshmen Alpha by Time:
A - Bro 4:30 - 4:45 Bui - Dar 4:45 - 5:00 Dav - Gon 5:00 - 5:15 Gos - Johnso 5:15 - 5:30 Johnst - Luk 5:30 - 5:45 Lyn - N 5:45 - 6:00 O - Sa 6:00 - 6:15 Sc - Tr 6:15 - 6:30 Tu - Z 6:30 - 6:45