How to Log In
Student Naviance Access
Students will go in via the Single Sign On system in their Google k12 accounts
- Go go Classlink in your school Google account
- FInd & click on Naviance-Student. The other Naviance option will not work for students.
- It should login directly to your Naviance account via your Google account.
- If you see a login page with fields for a username & password, ignore that and click Single Sign On.
Previously, students could log in directly, but that option has been disabled. Go through Classlink.
Naviance Parent/Guardian Accounts
Parent/ Guardians have Naviance Accounts! If you have never logged in to Naviance, you will need to register, and to do so, you will need a code. Email Marianne Stephens to find out your code. Parent accounts are observer accounts and do not have all of the same capabilities as student accounts.
Parent/ Guardians will use this : https://student.naviance.com/shorewoodwa
- Obtain your code from Marianne Stephens
- Go to https://student.naviance.com/shorewoodwa
- Select I’m new and need to register below the options (it’s okay if you click Parent/ Guardian too)
- In the Code field, paste in the code that you were given
- Click Register
- Complete the Create Account steps by entering a User Name (email is fine) and a secure password
- Click Continue
Password Reset: If you have logged in before, but your password isn't working, email Marianne Stephens to reset. She can only reset parent/guardian passwords, not student passwords since we are a single sign on district.
More about Naviance
Naviance Student Overview pdf 9.2022
Guides to Particular Sections of Naviance
Self-Discovery new 1.2021 includes descriptions of the personal/ career interest tools
Career Planning Tools new 1.2021
Shorewood Parent Guide to Naviance Family Connection describes how Naviance is used by grade level