2018-19 iPad Program
9th Grade and New Student iPad Checkout
Students new to Shorecrest or Shorewood for the 2018-19 school year will have the opportunity to check-out an iPad prior to the start of the school year. There will be no fee to check-out an iPad (see iPad Fee section below for more information). Check-out takes place onsite at both high schools. Dates and times are listed below:
- Shorecrest iPad Checkout - Tue 8/28/18 from 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Shorewood iPad Checkout - Mon 8/27/18 from 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Required Documents and Information for iPad Checkout
- 2018-19 iPad Usage Agreement - online only* via Skyward Family Access. Use parent/guardian login (not student login).
- Internet Acceptible Use Form - online only* via Skyward Family Access. Use parent/guardian login (not student login).
- Previous Shoreline student ID card, or other photo ID card (prefered)
- Current Shoreline students must know both their student ID number, and their district password (same as Google K12 login information). New students will be given their account information at iPad check-out.**
* Computer stations will be available at both high schools for families who do not have access to complete the electronic forms.
** Students enrolled immediately prior to iPad check-out dates may not yet be in our system. In those cases will be unable to check-out an iPad until the student data is in our system.
Online Form Instructions
Note: If you have more than one student new to Shorewood/Shorecrest, you must complete the online forms individually for each student
- Log-in to Skyward Family Access using your parent/guardian account.
- You will be prompted that you have online forms to complete (Internet Agreement, iPad Agreement). If you are not prompted, click the "Online Forms" link in the left sidebar of Family Access.
- Click the link for the form you want to complete (each form must be completed separately).
- Read the form instructions and click the “next” button on the right.
- After reading the agreement, scroll to bottom and click on “eSignature” and
choose “I agree”, then enter date in the “Date” fields (date must be entered in MM/DD/YYYY format).
- Click on “Complete Step 1 and move to Step 2” button at bottom of screen.
- Click the "Submit" button.
- You will receive a onscreen notification and a email confirmation that the form is complete.
- Click the Online Forms link from the sidebar and follow the same steps for the next form.
Other Forms and Information
- 2018-19 iPad Program Letter (pdf)
- In-School Only (Opt-Out) Form (pdf) - Form to be turned in to school tech office.
The Shoreline School District has temporarily suspended the $35 technology device (iPad) fee for all students for the start of the 2018-19 school year. We anticipate rolling out a replacement device for our existing iPads during the 2018-19 school year. At that point, the Shoreline School District may elect to charge up to a $35 per device technology fee for the potential checkout and take-home of these new devices. Students will still be responsible for any outstanding technology fines from previous years, and/or any new technology fines that are incurred during the 2018-19 school year.
For iPad program related questions please email: email@example.com.