Fall Information/Registration Packet where mailed August 7th. If you have not received your packet you can download all the information and form here.
Advanced English Summer Homework Link
Look for Registation Information in the mail the second week of August.Fall Sports will begin on the 2nd day of school, September 7th. Fall Sports include: Football (8th grade only), Softball (cut-sport), and Cross CountryGeneral information for all sports:
- A sports physical is required for participation. There is a free physical being offered on Saturday, August 12 from 9:00 - 1:00, held at the Everett High School Gym (2416 Colby Ave, Everett). For questions, contact Katie Shaffer at (425) 261-1675
- Transportation for fall sports begins on September 26. The Activity Bus will take home students participating in sports and students staying after school for Hangtime. The bus will leave Kellogg at 5:00. The bus runs Tuesdays - Thursdays only. There is no after school transportation on Mondays and Fridays.
- Students must be picked up at 4:45 P.M.
- CROSS COUNTRY specific information:
- If your student does not already have running shoes, and you plan to buy some at the start of the season, please consider waiting to hear a recommendation from Coach Bronsa Swint. If you have questions, you may contact Coach Swint at email@example.com.
September 6, 2017
October 12, 2017
October 13, 2017
November 7, 2017
November 9, 2017
November 10, 2017
November 22, 2017