Elementary Summer School (Grades K-5)
July 5 - 28, 2022
Tuesday-Thursday from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm at Meridian Park for grades K-5
Lunch is available daily for all students attending Summer School.
*Invitation Only* Students will be invited to participate based on assessment data.
K-5 Program Offerings:
• Grades K-3: Focus on Literacy Skills
• Grades 4-5: Book Program
• Multilingual Language Learners Language Development Classes
Principal: Heidi Alexander firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Manager: Jake Goett email@example.com
Summer School Office 206-393-4407
For families that requested transportation for summer school, bus route information is available on the Shoreline Schools e-link portal.
Secondary Summer School (Grades 6-12)Location: Shorewood High SchoolProgram Dates: July 5 - 28, 2022
Weekly Schedule: Tuesday-Thursday from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm
SUMMER SCHOOL IS BY INVITATION ONLY. Students' guardians received invitations by email. Please contact your child's counselor or Amelia Johnson to determine which course(s) to register for.
Payment OptionsPay online by:
1) Log in to the InTouch Payment Portal
2) Select student's name
3) Select “Items at all schools”
4) Select “District Office”
5) Select “Shoreline District Office”
6) Select “Summer School” for in-person classes or “Apex” for online classes
7) Select the Summer school courses by clicking “Buy"
8) Select “Checkout” and complete payment information
Call the District Cashier: 206-393-4101
Make checks payable to: Shoreline School District
Secondary Summer School
18560 1st Ave. NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
Thank you, and we look forward to your learning success!Summer School Principal: Jaime Atencio firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice Manager: Amelia Johnson email@example.comSummer School Office Phone#: 206-393-4408For families that requested transportation for summer school, bus route information is available on the Shoreline Schools e-link portal.