BEFORE THE ATHLETE MAY BEGIN PRACTICING
All athletic participation forms must be turned in to Mrs. Magaoay at the Shorewood Business Office 2 weeks prior to the first practice
- Athletic Participation Permission Form (pdf) Athletic Participation Permission Form
- Concussion Information Form (pdf) Concussion Information Form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Informations Sheet (pdf) Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information Sheet
- Athletic Eligibility Guidelines (pdf) Academic Eligibility Guidelines
- Student Emergency Information Card (pdf) Student Athletic Emergency Information Card
- Physical Examination form (pdf) Physical Examination form
- Group Guidelines (pdf) Group Guidelines
- Academic Guidelines (pdf) Academic Guidelines
BEFORE THE ATHLETE MAY PARTICIPATE IN ANY COMPETITION
- The athlete must be enrolled in at least 6 classes, and must be passing all 6 classes.
- Failing grades from prior grading periods may carry over and affect eligibility.
- The athlete must complete the minimum number of practices:
- 12 for Football
- 15 for Gymnastics
- 12 for Wrestling
- 10 for all other sports
- An ASB Membership must be purchased — $40 @ the Business Office.
- The district Athletic Participation fee must be paid — $100 @ the Business Office.
- Uniform / equipment from any prior sports season turned in (or fine paid).
- The Safety Guidelines form must be turned in to the coach (signed by athlete and parent).
PLEASE SEE OUR BUSINESS OFFICE PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION: click here to direct you to page
ATHLETIC QUESTIONS CAN BE ADDRESSED TO:
Shorewood Athletic Director: Vicki Gorman 393-6882
Shorewood ASB/Athletic Coordinator: Lorrie Magaoay 393-4387
Shoreline District Athletic Director: Don Dalziel 393-4213
Shorewood Athletic Trainer: Bill Reynolds 393-6878