•  How do I open my locker?

    Parent Forms

    Excused Absence Form

    Boundary Exceptions Forms

    Remember, you must also fill out and submit a Choice Transfer Form from your resident district – (if you are coming into Shoreline from another district).

    Non Resident Transfer Form (This form must also be filled out with your “Choice Transfer Form” from outside the Shoreline School District – example:  Seattle, Edmonds, Northshore…etc

    Resident Transfer Form (submit if your child would be attending Einstein)