Welcome to the Einstein Library!
Einstein Library Staff:
- Anne Dame, Librarian (393-4733, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Shannon McMaster, Library Technician (393-6098, email@example.com
- Robert O'Meara, Technology (393-6097, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Library Hours:8:20 AM to 3:45 PM daily. The library will NOT be open for students after school on early release Wednesdays.
CLUBS: Thursdays afterschool We will rotate through one club per week then start over
- Pizza & Books - talk about whatever you're reading currently (or have read recently) begins Oct. 7th, runs in rotation with my other clubs (10/7, 10/28, 12/2, 1/6, 1/27, 2/17, 3/17, 4/7, 5/5, 5/26)
- The WRITE Stuff - a wide variety of creative writing activities (sharing what you've written is optional) begins Oct. 14th, runs in rotation with my other clubs (10/14, 11/4, 12/9, 1/13, 2/3, 3/3, 3/24, 4/14, 5/12, 6/2)
- Cut & Paste - listening to audio-books while crafting (we'll choose the audio-book together) begins Oct. 21st, runs in rotation with my other clubs (10/21, 11/18, 12/16, 1/20, 2/10, 3/10, 3/31, 4/21, 5/19, 6/9) **Kits available for artist activities on 10/21, 12/16, 2/10, 4/21, 6/9 Thank you to the Friends of the Library, Richmond Beach for sponsoring this program** You may always bring your own craft or use library materials: colored pencils, tape, drawing sheets, etc.
*Please email me (email@example.com) if you are interested in any or all of the clubs so I can add you to the email list! We will meet in person for the 2021-22 school year.
Book Suggestions: For those of you looking for reading suggestions, click on the FlipGrid tab on the left! Plus, post your own recommendations! You can also click on the Book Lists tab on the left. Additional resources are posted on the Einstein Library Canvas page. Additionally, you are always welcome to email me or ask me individually for suggestions.
E- and Audio Books: Click here to watch a video on how to check out e- and audio- books
Instagram: @Einstein.Tigers.Read - Follow the Einstein library for book suggestions, reading challenges, and more!
Middle School Library Webpage - lots of useful resources and information on this site.Miscellaneous Information:
- LOST BOOKS: If you lost a book that was checked out to you, there are several options. You can pay the fine. You can replace the book with a new copy of the same title. You can talk to Ms. Dame or Ms. McMaster about doing a book swap. You can also talk to Ms. Dame or Ms. McMaster about working or reading off your fine.
- DONATIONS: The library happily accepts donations of gently used books, appropriate for middle school students. We also have a wish list of specific titles we would like to add to our collection. (Email me if you would like a copy of the wish list). Thank you in advance!
- VOLUNTEERS: We are unable to accept volunteers at this time. Thank you for your understanding.