**WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO CHECK OUT BOOKS FROM THE EINSTEIN LIBRARY**
Book Suggestions: For those of you looking for reading suggestions, click on the FlipGrid tab on the left! Plus, post your own recommendations!
E-Audio Books: Click here to watch a video on how to Check out e- and audio- books
Instagram: @Einstein.Tigers.Read - Follow the Einstein library for book suggestions, reading challenges, and more!
Middle School Library Webpage - lots of useful resources and information on this site. Check it out!! I made it with the Kellogg librarian, Ms. O'Connor.
Einstein Library Staff:
- Anne Dame, Librarian (393-4733, email@example.com)
- Lyn Ching, Library Technician (393-6098, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Robert O'Meara, Technology (393-5972, email@example.com)
Remote Learning Hours:7:30 AM to 3:30 PM daily.Miscellaneous Information:
- LOST BOOKS: If you lost a book that was checked out to you, there are several options. You can pay the fine. You can replace the book with a new copy of the same title. You can talk to Ms. Dame or Ms. Ching about doing a book swap. You can also talk to Ms. Dame or Ms. Ching about working or reading off your fine.
- DONATIONS: The library happily accepts donations of gently used books, appropriate for middle school students. We also have a wish list of specific titles we would like to add to our collection.
- VOLUNTEERS: If you would like to volunteer in the library, we would love to have you. Contact Ms. Dame or Ms. Ching for further information. (We are unable to accept volunteers while we are in remote learning. Thank you for understanding.)