Welcome to the Einstein Library!
Einstein Library Staff:
- Anne Dame, Librarian (393-4733, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Shannon McMaster, Library Technician (393-6098, email@example.com
- Robert O'Meara, Technology (393-6097, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mark Nordahl, Technology Support Assistant (393-6097 email@example.com)
Library Hours8:15 AM to 4:00 PM daily. The library will NOT be open for students after school on early release Wednesdays.*Tech hours are 7 AM - 11 AM and 11:45 PM - 3:30 PM daily.If you still have books checked out from last year (or even from remote learning!), it is never too late to return them! If you have books from your elementary school, we can get it back to them. 😀Help us work on our VIRTUAL sticker board! Join Sticker Board HERE
CLUBS: Ms. Dame will be running two clubs this year based on your requests for a reading club and an art club.
- Cut & Paste: Do crafts while listening to audiobooks. Ms. Dame will provide a variety of craft materials (yarn, construction paper, beads, etc). You are welcome to provide your own materials or work with what is here. We'll choose the book together. (Every Thursday except the P&B dates below) **No meeting Nov. 10th!
- Pizza & Books: Join us to talk about whatever book(s) you are reading right now. We will be joined by Rick Orsillo from the Shoreline and Richmond Beach branches of KCLS. We will meet on the last Thursday that there is school of each month. (10/27, 11/17, 12/15, 1/26, 2/16, 3/23, 4/20, 5/25)
- **Neither club will meet on March 30th!
Book Suggestions: For those of you looking for reading suggestions, click on the FlipGrid tab on the left! Plus, post your own recommendations! You can also click on the Book Lists tab on the left. Additional resources are posted on the Einstein Library Canvas page. Additionally, you are always welcome to email me or ask me individually for suggestions.
E- and Audio Books: Click here to watch a video on how to check out e- and audio- books
Instagram: @Einstein.Tigers.Read - Follow the Einstein library for book suggestions, reading challenges, and more!Miscellaneous Information:
- LOST BOOKS: If you lost a book that was checked out to you, there are several options. You can pay the fine. You can replace the book with a new copy of the same title. You can talk to Ms. Dame or Mrs. McMaster about doing a book swap. You can also talk to Ms. Dame or Mrs. McMaster about working or reading off your fine.
- DONATIONS: The library happily accepts donations of gently used books, appropriate for middle school students. We also have a wish list of specific titles we would like to add to our collection. (Email me if you would like a copy of the wish list). Thank you in advance!
- VOLUNTEERS: We would love to have you volunteer in the library this year! Flexible schedules, job training, great co-workers! Email me if you're interested: firstname.lastname@example.org