8th grade link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1oyze4uXWdqAXYGaAks1yuAWApdRPJ5ZzW3bl7mtogiI/edit?usp=sharing7th grade link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1IgnwEp9kFckfEuOihzKyL4SVYhqLebpY0DM6p6LHv2w/edit?usp=sharing
Einstein Library Staff:
- Anne Dame, Librarian (393-4733, email@example.com)
- Lyn Ching, Library Technician (393-6056, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sue Mautz, Technology (393-5972, email@example.com)
Hours:8:00 AM to 3:00 PM daily.If students would like to stay in the library after school, they need to make arrangements with Ms. Dame or Ms. Ching.Students registered for Hang Time may come to Tiger Tutoring in the library every Tuesday and Thursday or to The WRITE Stuff, Pizza & Books, or Anime/Drawing club on Wednesdays.Miscellaneous Information:
- LOST BOOKS: If you lost a book that was checked out to you, there are several options. You can pay the fine. You can replace the book with a new copy of the same title. You can talk to Ms. Dame or Ms. Ching about doing a book swap. You can also talk to Ms. Dame or Ms. Ching about working or reading off your fine.
- DONATIONS: The library happily accepts donations of gently used books, appropriate for middle school students. We also have a wish list of specific titles we would like to add to our collection.
- RECYCLE PRINT CARTRIDGES: We are a recycling center for used printer cartridges. Please bring yours in as we get money in exchange for them. We then use that money to purchase new materials for the library. We, and our planet, thank you!
- VOLUNTEERS: If you would like to volunteer in the library, we would love to have you. Contact Ms. Dame or Ms. Ching for further information.