**CURBSIDE PICK-UP has begun! See video below for details. Use the Google form below for requests.**
*No curbside pick-up on November 25th due to the Thanksgiving holiday!!
Curbside pick-up Video: Curbside Pick-up Process
Curbside pick-up Google Form: Curbside Pick-up Request Form
Pick-up your books at the entrance to the Commons (between the field and the back of the school). Use the entrance off 195th NW.
CLUBS: Thursdays at 3:30 We will rotate through one club per week then start over.
- Pizza & Books - talk about whatever you're reading currently (or have read recently) 10/15, 11/5, 12/3, 1/7, 2/4, 3/4, 4/1, 5/6, 5/27
- The WRITE Stuff - a wide variety of creative writing activities (sharing what you've written is optional) 10/22, 11/12, 12/10, 1/14, 2/11, 3/11, 4/8, 5/13, 6/3
- Cut & Paste - listening to audio-books while crafting (we'll choose the audio-book together) 10/29, 11/19, 12/17, 1/21, 2/25, 3/18, 4/15, 5/20, 6/10
*Please email me if you are interested in any or all of the clubs so I can send you the Zoom link!
Book Suggestions: For those of you looking for reading suggestions, click on the FlipGrid tab on the left! Plus, post your own recommendations!
E-Audio Books: Click here to watch a video on how to check out e- and audio- books
Instagram: @Einstein.Tigers.Read - Follow the Einstein library for book suggestions, reading challenges, and more!
Middle School Library Webpage - lots of useful resources and information on this site, especially for remote learning.
Einstein Library Staff:
- Anne Dame, Librarian (393-4733, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lyn Ching, Library Technician (393-6098, email@example.com)
- Robert O'Meara, Technology (393-6097, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Remote Learning Hours:7:30 AM to 3:30 PM daily.Miscellaneous Information:
- LOST BOOKS: If you lost a book that was checked out to you, there are several options. You can pay the fine. You can replace the book with a new copy of the same title. You can talk to Ms. Dame or Ms. Ching about doing a book swap. You can also talk to Ms. Dame or Ms. Ching about working or reading off your fine.
- DONATIONS: The library happily accepts donations of gently used books, appropriate for middle school students. We also have a wish list of specific titles we would like to add to our collection.
- VOLUNTEERS: If you would like to volunteer in the library, we would love to have you. Contact Ms. Dame or Ms. Ching for further information. (We are unable to accept volunteers while we are in remote learning. Thank you for understanding.)