Assistant Principal/Athletic Director
Athletic Secretary – 206-393-4781
2022-2023 Athletic Season for 7th and 8th grade only
Middle School Seasons:
Season 1: Football, Softball & Cross Country
practices begin on September 12th.
Season 2: *Boys Basketball & *Volleyball
practices begin on November 7th
Season 3: *Girls Basketball begins on January 17th &
Wrestling begins on February 9th
Season 4: Track begins on April 3rd*Sports marked with an asterisk are TRY-OUT sports. All other sports are welcome to all interested participants and do not require a try-out.At this time, only 7th and 8th-grade students can register. It is possible there will be some form of athletics programming available for 6th-grade students, but we are still in the planning phase for this. Stay tuned!
How do I sign up?
- Go to: https://shoreline-wa.finalforms.com/
- Locate the parent/guardian icon and click NEW ACCOUNT below.
- Type YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, and EMAIL. Next, click REGISTER.
NOTE: You will receive an email within 2 minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, then check your spam folder. If you still can not locate the FinalForms email, then email email@example.com informing our team of the issue.
- Check your email for an ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION EMAIL from the FinalForms Mailman. Once received and opened, click CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT in the email text.
- Create your new FinalForms password. Next, click CONFIRM ACCOUNT.
- Click REGISTER STUDENT for your first child.
Registering a student
What information will I need?
- Sports Physical and health information.
- Insurance company and policy number.
- Debit/Credit card for online payment.
- Doctor, dentist, and medical specialist contact information. Hospital preference and contact information.
TO ADD A STUDENT: If you followed the steps on the previous page, you may Jump to Step number 3.
- Go to: https://shoreline-wa.finalforms.com/
- Click LOGIN under the Parent/Guardian Icon.
- Locate and click the ADD STUDENT button.
- Type in the LEGAL NAME and other required information. Then, click CREATE STUDENT.
- If your student plans to participate in a sport, activity, or club, then click the checkbox for each. Then, click UPDATE after making your selection. Selections may be changed until the registration deadline.
- Complete each form and sign your full name (i.e. ‘Jonathan Smith’) in the parent/guardian signature field on each page. After signing each, click SUBMIT FORM and move on to the next form.
- When all forms are complete, you will see a ‘Forms Finished’ message.
IMPORTANT: If required by your district, an email will automatically be sent to the email address that you provided for your student that will prompt your student to sign required forms.
How do I register additional students?Click MY STUDENTS. Then, repeat steps number 3 through number 7 for each additional student.
How do I update information? Login at any time and click UPDATE FORMS to update information for any student.If you have any questions about athletics or about how to register your student(s), please contact one of us at Kellogg:Casey Campbell / Athletic Director / firstname.lastname@example.orgPaige Keele / Athletics Secretary / email@example.com (Paige will return in late August. For questions prior to then, please contact Casey.Thank you! We look forward to seeing you on the track, field, or court this year!~ Casey Campbell
*ASB fee of $25.00 must be paid before the first practice/tryout – Sport’s fee must be paid prior to the first game. Payments can be made at the business office at Kellogg or online.
- Scholarships are available for students needing financial assistance. Please contact a school counselor.
- No refunds will be approved for students who are dropped for athletic code violations or who quit after the first interscholastic contest.
Sports Physical’s are usually good for 2 years – make sure it is completed and signed by your physician at the time of your athlete's visit to the doctor. *Prior KMS athletes who have a current physical on file, please check with the Athletic secretary to make sure it is still up to date!
The following expectations apply to all student-athletes throughout each season and will be carefully considered by coaches when making decisions.
Academics: All athletes must pass all classes the previous semester to be eligible to turn out. During the season, athletes must be passing all classes to remain eligible for competition. Attendance: Attendance at practices and games is instrumental in the development of teamwork, skills, and knowledge of the sport. Athletes must attend a minimum of 50% of the school day to practice or compete. Skill/Physical Fitness: Athletes should demonstrate teamwork, sport-specific skills and ongoing effort towards maintaining high levels of physical fitness. Citizenship: Athletes will demonstrate positive interpersonal, social skills and sportsmanship. Athletes are expected to follow all school, classroom, and team rules, respect other students and staff. Sportsmanship: Athletes should demonstrate a positive attitude, be encouraging, respect their own team as well as the opposing team, referees, and game officials.
Casey Campbell Asst.Principal/Athletics Director Paige Keele Athletics Secretary
Football Mike Sherry Softball Anne Marie Culver
Boys Basketball 7th Grade Megan Wiedeman Boys Basketball 8th Grade Brian Fischer Volleyball 8th Grade TBD Volleyball 7th Grade Fred Chiu
Girls Basketball 7th Grade Stephanie Gould Girls Basketball 8th Grade Megan Wiedeman Wrestling
Track & Field (8th Boys) Jacob Dove Track & Field (8th Girls) Nancy Warfield Track & Field (7th Boys) Mike Sherry Track & Field (7th Girls) Stephanie Gould