Welcome to the Shorecrest Boys Tennis Website
State Champions 2015
District Champions 2013
Robert Mann Varsity Coach Email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
TBD JV Coach
8/22 Homework - Read Tennis Etiquette Document. Quiz on 8/24.
8/25 Mandatory Parent Meeting on Zoom at 7:00p (NEW DATE!)
NEW Practice Schedule
8/22-8/23 Newbies 3:00-4:30p (Kellogg MS) Returners 4:30-6:00p(Kellogg MS)
8/24-8/26 Varsity 3:00-4:30p (Kellogg MS) JV 4:30-6:00p (Kellogg MS)
Weekday practice from 8/29-On (Including Labor Day) - This may vary until I get the JV coach up to speed. Please check email for changes to the schedule.
Varsity 3:05-5:00p (Kellogg MS) JV 3:15-5:00p (Shoreline Park-There is no school transportation provided.)
Saturday Practices (Only first two weeks)
8/27 Varsity 1:00p-3:00p at Kellogg MS and JV 3:00p-4:45p at Kellogg MS
9/3 Varsity 1:00p-3:00p at Kellogg MS and JV 3:00p-4:45p at Kellogg MS
BEFORE THE ATHLETE MAY BEGIN PRACTICE/TRYOUTS:
Parents start here: Directions to learn about Final Forms
Shoreline Final Forms Login Website
* Payments for ASB and athletic fees can be made through the online payment service
* We must have an updated physical on file. Physicals last for two years. You may scan and email the form to Mr. Bruns (email@example.com) or ask your doctor to fax it to school at 206-393-4284. You may also upload it directly to Final Forms.
BEFORE THE ATHLETE MAY PARTICIPATE IN ANY COMPETITION:
- The athlete must be enrolled full-time.
- Failing grades from prior grading periods may carry over and affect eligibility for competition.
- The athlete must complete 10 practices.
- ASB Membership must be purchased — $40 -- online payment link from the school homepage or @ ASB window when school is open
- The District Athletic Participation fee must be paid - $100 - for each season an athlete participates, make payment online,
- Uniform / equipment from any prior sports season turned in (or fine paid).
DISTRICT 3A DOUBLES 3RD PLACE - Calvin Rice/Owen Pierce
DISTRICT 3A DOUBLES CHAMPIONS - Ben Silber/Zaid Khan
DISTRICT 3A DOUBLES CHAMPIONS - Reed Tangeman/Ben Silber
DISTRICT 3A SINGLES 3RD PLACE - Faiz Khan
DISTRICT 3A DOUBLES 3RD PLACE - Reed Tangeman/Ben Silber
STATE 2A 3RD PLACE TEAM
STATE 2A DOUBLES CHAMPIONS - Daniel Wacker/Faiz Khan
DISTRICT 2A DOUBLES CHAMPIONS - Daniel Wacker/Faiz Khan
DISTRICT 2A SINGLES 2ND PLACE - Emahd Khan
STATE 2A TEAM CHAMPIONS
STATE 2A SINGLES 3RD PLACE - Nishaant Limaye
STATE 2A DOUBLES CHAMPIONS - Daniel Wacker/Nick North
DISTRICT 2A SINGLES CHAMPION - Nishaant Limaye
DISTRICT 2A DOUBLES CHAMPIONS - Daniel Wacker/Nick North
DISTRICT 3A CHAMPIONS
DISTRICT 3A SINGLES 3RD PLACE - Nishaant Limaye
DISTRICT 3A DOUBLES 2ND PLACE - Andrew Copsey/Chris Sato
DISTRICT 3A DOUBLES 3RD PLACE - Emahd Khan/Nick North
DISTRICT 3A DOUBLES 2ND PLACE - Chris Sato/Nick North
DISTRICT 3A SINGLES 4TH PLACE - Andrew Copsey