Welcome to the Shorecrest Boys Tennis Website
Robert Mann Varsity Coach Email at : email@example.com
Dave Kosciuk JV Coach Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tennis season will begin on 2/22/2021 at 3:30p at Shoreview Park. There will be two days of tryouts, then the Varsity and JV will be split. Varsity will continue to practice at Shoreview for the rest of the season and JV will start practicing at Shoreline Park on 2/22/2021 at 3:30p. We will be practicing the first week outdoors rain or shine, so please bring rain gear. If the courts are wet, we will be doing activities on the court that don't require too much movment, but we will be on the court. We will have Saturday practices each week during the season only if the courts are dry except the first Saturday practice will happen rain or shine.
BEFORE THE ATHLETE MAY BEGIN PRACTICE/TRYOUTS:
We are no longer going to the Google Attestation Form. We will do the Attestation process at the beginning of each practice/match. If an athlete has COVID symptons or have been in contact with someone with COVID recently, then the athlete should stay home.
Complete Athletic Forms Online: We have moved to an online platform to submit forms
* Payments for ASB and athletic fees can be made through the online payment service
* We must have an updated physical on file. Physicals last for two years. You may scan and email the form to Mr. Bruns (email@example.com) or ask your doctor to fax it to school 206-393-4284. You may also upload it directly on Final Forms.
BEFORE THE ATHLETE MAY PARTICIPATE IN ANY COMPETITION:
- The athlete must be enrolled full-time, with 3 classes
- Failing grades from prior grading periods may carry over and affect eligibility for competition.
- The athlete must complete the minimum number of practices (NOTE - these minimums have been reduced for the 2020-21 athletic year)
- The athlete must complete 5 practices
- ASB Membership must be purchased — $40 -- online payment link from school homepage or @ ASB window when school is open
- District Athletic Participation fee must be paid - $50 - for each season an athlete participates, make payment online,
- Uniform / equipment from any prior sports season turned in (or fine paid).
Informational video for incoming freshmen athletes
Note: The sports-season schedule described in this video no longer matches the adjusted schedule for 2020-2021.
Practice Schedule (Match schedule can be found at wescoathletics.com)
DISTRICT 3A DOUBLES CHAMPIONS - Ben Silber/Zaid Khan
DISTRICT 3A DOUBLES CHAMPIONS - Reed Tangeman/Ben Silber
DISTRICT 3A SINGLES 3RD PLACE - Faiz Khan
DISTRICT 3A DOUBLES 3RD PLACE - Reed Tangeman/Ben Silber
STATE 2A 3RD PLACE TEAM
STATE 2A DOUBLES CHAMPIONS - Daniel Wacker/Faiz Khan
DISTRICT 2A DOUBLES CHAMPIONS - Daniel Wacker/Faiz Khan
DISTRICT 2A SINGLES 2ND PLACE - Emahd Khan
STATE 2A TEAM CHAMPIONS
STATE 2A SINGLES 3RD PLACE - Nishaant Limaye
STATE 2A DOUBLES CHAMPIONS - Daniel Wacker/Nick North
DISTRICT 2A SINGLES CHAMPION - Nishaant Limaye
DISTRICT 2A DOUBLES CHAMPIONS - Daniel Wacker/Nick North
DISTRICT 3A CHAMPIONS
DISTRICT 3A CHAMPIONS