ATHLETIC PROGRAM - General Information
WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCOTS!
Link to schedules, scores, league standings: Wesco Athletics
- Click the sport from the options near the top of the page
Athletic Seasons (2022-23) Fall Sports
Start date - August 22
Start date - Nov. 14
Start date - Feb. 27
Before the athlete may begin practice/tryouts:
Complete Athletic Forms Online:
- Parents start the process here: Directions for Final Forms
- Find the Final Forms here: Final Forms website
We must have an updated physical on file. Physicals last for two years. You may upload it directly on Final Forms, scan and email the form to Athletic Director Bruns, deliver a hard copy to the main office, or ask your doctor to fax it to the school at 206-393-4284.
Before the athlete may participate in any competition:
- ASB membership purchased ($40). Online payment link here, or at ASB window with Ms. Denney
- District Athletic Participation fee paid ($100) for each season an athlete participates. Make payment online (same link as above) or to Ms. Denney at ASB window
- Athlete must be enrolled in classes full-time (6 classes or the equivalent credits if Running Start)
- Uniform/equipment from any prior sports season must be returned (or fine paid).
- The athlete must complete the minimum number of practices.
- 12 for football and wrestling
- 15 for gymnastics
- 10 for all other sports
Shorecrest Athletic Director:
Alan Bruns, 206-393-4309, Email
Shorecrest ASB/Athletic Coordinator:
Andy Denney, 206-393-4291, Email
Shoreline District Athletic Director:
Don Dalziel, 206-393-4213, Email
District Athletics Information:
WIAA website - Student-Athlete Eligibility Information