SHORECREST ATHLETICS - Home of the Scots
Team schedules: https://shorecrestscots.com/events
Summer opportunities for current SC athletes and incoming SC 9th graders (thru 7/31):
- Girls Basketball - Open Gym - Mon, Tues, Thurs - 3:30 - 5:00pm
- Boys Basketball - Open Gym - Mon, Wed, Fri - 1:00 - 3:00pm
- Girls Volleyball - Open Gym - Tues, Thurs - 7:00 - 9:30am
- All athletes - Weight Room workouts - Mon, Wed, Friday - Boys - 10:30 - 12:00pm, Girls 8:30 - 10:00am
Congratulations to Hip Hip for winning their 10th State Championship!
Congratulations to our Individual Athletic Award Winners (as voted by our SC coaches)
Athletes of the Year:
- Kiana Lino and Gavin Dalziel
Athletic Seasons (2021-22)
- Scroll down to the directions for completing the online forms.
Fall Sports - Start date - August 23
- Football - starts August 18
- Girls Soccer
- Girls Volleyball
- Girls Swim/Dive
- Boys Tennis
Winter Sports - Start date - Nov. 15
- Basketball - Boys and girls
- Boys Swim/Dive
- Girls Gymnastics - starts Nov. 8
Spring Sports - Start date - Feb. 28
- Girls Fastpitch Softball
- Boys Soccer
- Golf - Boys and girls
- Girls Tennis
- Track and Field
Before the athlete may begin practice/tryouts:
Complete Athletic Forms Online: We have moved to an online platform to submit forms.
- Parents start the process here: Directions for Final Forms
- Find the Final Forms here: Final Forms website
We must have an updated physical on file. Physicals last for two years. You may upload it directly on Final Forms, scan and email the form to Mr. Bruns , deliver a hard copy to the main office, or ask your doctor to fax it to the school at 206-393-4284.
Before the athlete may participate in any competition:
- ASB membership purchased ($40). Online payment link here, or at ASB window with Ms. Denney (when school is in session)
- District Athletic Participation fee paid ($100) for each season an athlete participates. Make payment online (same link as above) or to Ms. Denney at ASB window
- NOTE - Online payments can start being made as of August 2, 2021
- Athlete must be enrolled in classes full-time.
- Failing/No-credit grades from prior semester will affect eligibility for competition (except for incoming 9th graders in a Fall sport)
- Uniform/equipment from any prior sports season must be returned (or fine paid).
- The athlete must complete the minimum number of practices.
- 12 for football and wrestling
- 15 for gymnastics
- 10 for all other sports
Shorecrest Athletic Director:
Alan Bruns, 393-4309 (out of the office from June 21-August 13)
Shorecrest ASB/Athletic Coordinator:
Andy Denney, 393-4291 (out of the office from July 1-August 13)
Shoreline District Athletic Director:
Don Dalziel, 393-4213
To be determined - Ed Elder has retired
Standings and results:
Click the sport to find standings and results
District Athletics Information: