SHORECREST ATHLETICS - Home of the Scots
Athletic News: Congratulations to our Athletes of the Season for Fall Sports:
- Female: Kiana Lino (volleyball)
- Male Co-Winners: Ben Silber (tennis) and Desmond Fox (football)
Follow the action online - live-streaming of home events
- Shoreline Stadium - soccer and football: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX1X13NNkYJm4hc0Edva82w
- Shorecrest Gym - volleyball, basketball, wrestling: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_7kEcua_R7J2uFpc52-3eQ
New video for Spring Sports:
Athletic Season Format
GOOD NEWS! Athletics have begun. The schedule is listed below. COVID safety protocols will be in place for all practices and competitions. Scroll down to the directions for completing the online forms.
Season 1 (traditional Fall Sports): February 22 - April 2
- Girls Soccer
- Girls Volleyball
- Girls Swim/Dive
- Cross-Country - Boys/Girls
- Boys Tennis
Season 2 (traditional Spring Sports): March 30 - May 8 -- VIDEO MESSAGE
- Boys Soccer
- Boys and Girls Golf
- Girls Tennis
- Track and Field - Boys/Girls
Season 3 (traditional Winter Sports): May 3 - June 12
- Boys and Girls Basketball
- Boys Swim/Dive
- Girls Gymnastics
Before the athlete may begin practice/tryouts:
Complete Athletic Forms Online: We have moved to an online platform to submit forms.
Payments for ASB and athletic fees can be made through the online payment service here.
We must have an updated physical on file. Physicals last for two years. You may scan and email the form to Mr. Bruns or ask your doctor to fax it to the school at 206-393-4284. You may also upload it directly on Final Forms.
Before the athlete may participate in any competition:
- The athlete must be enrolled full-time (with 3 classes).
- Failing grades from prior grading periods may carry over and affect eligibility for competition.
- The athlete must complete the minimum number of practices.
- Note: These minimums have been reduced for the 2020-21 athletic year.
- 10 for football
- 10 for gymnastics
- 6 for wrestling
- 5 for all other sports
- ASB membership must be purchased ($40). Online payment link here, or ASB window when/if school is open.
- District Athletic Participation fee must be paid ($50) for each season an athlete participates. Make payment online. (Swim is $100).
- Uniform/equipment from any prior sports season turned in (or fine paid).
Informational video for incoming freshmen athletes
Note: The sports-season schedule described in this video no longer matches the adjusted schedule for 2020-2021.
Shorecrest Athletic Director:
Alan Bruns, 393-4309 (in the office from 8:15 - 10:30 most days)
Shorecrest ASB/Athletic Coordinator:
Andy Denney, 393-4291 (working from home, use email link for contact)
Shoreline District Athletic Director:
Don Dalziel, 393-4213
Upcoming events can be found here at https://shorecrestscots.com/events
Standings and results:
Click the sport to find standings and results
District Athletics Information: