- Kindergarten students who attend their home school and live outside of the 1 mile walk area or in an area designated as a hazardous walk area by the district are eligible for school bus transportation. All Kindergarten students will be provided transportation from neighborhood The bus stops for ourstudents are located at the stop they would use for their home schools, or at the loading zone for the home school itself.
- In order to help our kindergarten families, our kindergarten students have already been routed! Other students in the district have not been routed yet.
- To find the location and times of your student’s bus stop please log into E-Linkor call 206-393-4277. You will be asked to enter your student’s grade and home mailing address including zip code.
- Kindergarten bus riders are encouraged to ride the bus each day starting with the first day.
- Children will be met at the bus and taken to their classroom by an adult. Students will receive K tags to wear on their backpacks the first week. Due to careful attention to K students getting on and off the bus, the bus may be running a few minutes latethe first week.
- Transportation requires an adult to be at the bus stop before allowing a K child off the bus. We strongly encourage you to be 5 minutes early if possible. The bus cannot wait, so if an adult does not meet the child on time, the child will be returned to school. If this happens, we’ll give the student a snack and call for an adult pick-up!
- Classroom teachers find it very helpful to know more information about the daily transportation of your child. Please complete the transportation instructions by downloading the form below and returning it at the ice cream social or at your family meeting. We will have additional forms at the WaKIDS conference, Meet the Teacher/Ice Cream Social, and Kindergarten Round-up.