Track & Field 2019
Important Information About Track & Field for the 19-20 School Year:
If you have questions please contact our Athletics Secretary at (206) 393-1999 or you can email one of the coaches, or the Athletic Director at the email addresses below:Casey Campbell Athletic Director firstname.lastname@example.orgNancy Warfield 8th Grade Girls Coach email@example.comJonny Hoehna 8th Grade Boys Coach firstname.lastname@example.orgStephanie Gould 7th Grade Girls Coach email@example.comMegan Wiedeman 7th Grade Boys Coach firstname.lastname@example.orgThank you and here’s to a great season!!Parent Letter Click hereTrack Sweatshirt order form Click here
- Track practice is Monday through Friday from 3:00 - 4:45.
- Due to construction on the Kellogg campus, track practice will be held each day at Shorecrest (SC) High School.
- To ensure student safety and accurate attendance, students may not walk to SC on their own, or be dropped off there by a parent. All students will meet in the Kellogg gym each day and walk together as a team to SC. Similarly, parents may not pick up students from SC, except for one-off situations due to an appointment or a family emergency.
- The same applies to partial-release Wednesdays. Students must meet in the gym at 3:00. They cannot meet the team at SC.
- Students will be back to Kellogg by 4:45 in time to catch the activity bus (available on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday), or meet parents.
- We have one home meet on May 1st. This will take place at Shoreline Stadium (Shoreline Stadium, not Shorecrest). It begins at 3:45. The track team will travel by bus to the stadium. Students may not arrive on their own at the stadium.