WESCO Athletic Schedules are currently being updated.
ONLINE Athletic Packet Registration Only: Link to Final Forms
March 1, 2021 Update:
Small Pod Conditioning is BACK!!
Tuesday and Thursday, on the track, 3:45pm
- Link here: Sign up for small pod conditioning.
February 12, 2021 Update:
Special ViDEO message from AD/Fukuma regarding Fall Sports: Link here
Fall Sports Season Official Start Date: Monday, February 22, 2021
- You must have Final Forms Online Registration complete before you can go to practice. Link here
- Boys and Girls Cross Country-3:30pm @ Shorewood HS Softball Field
- Football-4pm @ Shorewood HS Football Field
- Girls Soccer-5:30pm @ Shoreline Stadium
- Girls Swim-**3:30-5pm @ Innes Ardin Pool (Coach will email specific details to you prior to Feb. 22)
- Boys Tennis-**Time varies: Returning Varsity 3:30 and JV/New players 4:30pm @ Shorewood HS Tennis Courts
- Volleyball-8pm @ Shorewood HS Gymnasium
- Cheer-Tuesday, February 23, 3:30pm Main Gym
- Flag-Wednesday, February 24, 5:30pm Auxilary Gym
- Hip Hop-Monday, February 22, 3:30pm Fitness Room
- Drill-Monday, March 1, 7pm Main Gym
SMALL POD Conditioning February 1-February 12
- Link here: to sign up for a Pod Conditioning assignment
- If you already have a pod assignment, continue to go to your conditioning days.
February 5, 2021 update:
WESCO Athletic Conference announces a 2020-2021 sports season: Link here
Season 1 (traditional Fall Sports) - Feb. 22 - April 2
- Girls Soccer
- Girls Volleyball
- Girls Swim/Dive -- (details still to be worked out, such as pool space and determining how competition will take place)
- Cross-Country - Boys/Girls
- Boys Tennis
Season 2 (traditional Spring Sports) - March 30 - May 8
- Boys Soccer
- Boys and Girls Golf
- Girls Tennis
- Track and Field - Boys/Girls
Season 3 (traditional Winter Sports) - May 3 - June 12
- Boys and Girls Basketball
- Boys Swim/Dive
BEFORE THE ATHLETE MAY PARTICIPATE IN ANY COMPETITION:
- The athlete must be enrolled full-time, with 3 classes
- Failing grades from prior grading periods may carry over and affect eligibility for competition.
- The athlete must complete the minimum number of practices (NOTE - these minimums have been reduced for the 2020-21 athletic year)
10 for Football
10 for Gymnastics
6 for Wrestling
5 for all other sports
- Student and Parent/Guardian must complete the ONLINE Athletic Packet Registration: Link to Final Forms
- ASB Membership must be purchased — $40 -- online payment link here
- District Athletic Participation fee must be paid - $50 - for each season an athlete participates, online payment link here
- Questions/Concerns Please email Athletic Director Joann Fuluma: email@example.com
January 21, 2021 update:
"OPEN SEASON/SUMMER 2.0" In-person Small-Pod Conditioning February 1-12
The Shoreline School District has approved small-pod fitness/conditioning
- Link here: to sign-up for conditioning pods.
- Once you are assigned a pod, you do not need to sigh up again.