Degrees and Certifications:
Associates of Arts: Shoreline Community College B.A. in Psychology: Seattle Pacific University Teaching Certificate: Seattle Pacific University M.A. in Curriculum & Instruction: Lesley University
Mrs. Karen Bradley
First grade is a wonderful year full of adventures in learning. We work hard to build a classroom community where all students feel safe, cared for, and are willing to take risks in their learning. Come join us!
About the Teacher:
- This is my 26th year of teaching.
- 1992-1993 Echo Lake Elementary
- 1993-1994 Woodway Elementary
- 1994-2001 Edmonds Elementary
- 2001-2006 Echo Lake Elementary
- 2006-2019 Syre Elementary
- Hobbies: I love to travel, antique, bake, and spend time with my family and friends!
I just celebrated a second anniversary with my husband, Arlen this past summer. We took a fun trip to North Carolina and did a lot of shopping for antique "treasures." We also spent a lot of time packing and unpacking as we moved to a new home.Together we love spending time with our growing family that includes five grandchildren...and soon to be six! We adore them. :)