Kindergarten at Meridian Park
Our Kindergarten team is committed to working alongside families to make the first year of our students’ formal education a memorable and positive experience for each child.
We believe a thriving kindergarten community includes …
- An environment that develops the whole child while creating a balance between developmentally appropriate and high academic standards.
- Classrooms which provide rich learning experiences through exploration, play, practice and application of concepts.
- Learning with a balance of teacher guided experiences, intentional learning centers and child-initiated play across all academic areas.
- Embracing families as valued and essential partners in these educational efforts.
Our Kindergarten team includes classroom teachers, specialists, and paraeducators. We believe all of us are teachers, role models, mentors, coaches, and leaders. Our team will ...
- take care of our students,
- encourage our students,
- challenge our students, and
- inspire our students.
Please contact us if you have questions.
Administrator | Kindergarten Program firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Manager | Kindergarten Program