KCLS Online Student Accounts
Here's what you need to know about your KCLS Online Resources student account:
1. Your account number is 412 followed by your student ID number. Example: 4120987654
2. Your password is the last four digits of your student ID number. Example: 7654
3. You'll be using databases, eBooks, and audiobooks that don't need to be physically turned in, and so,
you will never have fines or fees on your student library account.
4. When you use your KCLS account at school, your teacher will monitor the resources that are using. At-
home use and monitoring of your KCLS account is your parent's responsibility. Learn more here.
5. You will login to each resource when you click on it. Do not click the red login button on the KCLS
webpage. It won't work for you.
6. If you have trouble logging in, it might be because your family has "opted out" on the district FERPA form
for either "Directory Information for Educational Institutions and Organizations" or "Contact for All
Purposes." Visit the Highland Terrace front office to make changes to the FERPA form.
Are you ready with your username and password? Click the image below to get started!
Shoreline School District's Online Resources for Students
Our school district also offers online resources for students and families. Click here to get started.