2021 Senior Information
SENIOR DRIVE AND WALK-THROUGH EVENT TO RETURN BOOKS AND TECHNOLOGY AND THEN RECEIVE COMMENCEMENT TICKETS – JUNE 16TH.
Congratulations seniors! Everyone needs to turn in their technology and return all books in order to receive tickets for commencement and eventually to receive a diploma.
You may return your technology, textbooks and library books on Wednesday, June 16th from noon to 3:00 PM. This will be a drive and walk-through event in the student parking lot.
- Enter from 175th and return all books to the curbside tables by the front door. (close to the flag pole)
- Drive or walk to the student parking lot to turn in your technology curbside: Chromebook, Charger, Case and Stylus. If you don't have school tech or already turned in, please stop at a tech table to verify that with a signature.
- Last table - you will receive your 12 commencement tickets
- Have you registered to vote? If not, you can do so after you pick up tickets
- Exit through the bus loop to Fremont Avenue
- Siblings, parents and friends may complete this for a senior – just bring their ID.
*Bring some kind of ID
*You will get a form signed at the technology table saying you have turned in your tech in order to receive your commencement tickets.
*Twelve (12) tickets are available to everyone.
*When returning books – make sure your name is on a sticky note or a piece of paper placed inside the front cover.
If you can’t attend on the 16th, you may also come to school on the 17th or 18th from 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM to return books and tech, get a signature and pick-up tickets in the Counseling Center. Books can be returned 24 hours a day to the box by the front door – marked retuned textbooks. Make sure your name is inside the front cover so we give you credit for returning the book.
If you can’t return tech this week, there are other options:
- You may return technology to the district office on Monday. June 21st. 10:00 AM -2:00 PM and 4:00 PM -7:00 PM. Location is the front parking lot of the Shoreline Center. (by the flag pole) This will be a park and walk-up collection, not a drive-through. A tent and tables will be set up outside the front doors of the SLC to accept tech returns. 18560 1st N.E.
- If you need a turn in technology after the 25th of June, use this google form to alert the district tech office of your intentions and arrange a date to return When you submit the form it will give the contact info at IT to arrange for drop-off over the summer.
Questions or need to discuss options for getting commencement tickets? Contact Elaine Swanson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-393-4379.
UPDATES AS OF JUNE 8:
If you missed the graduation rehearsal on June 8, PLEASE watch the video in slide #2 of this Slide Show. Feel free the review all the slides for more visuals.
ALSO, read ALL of the information in THIS DOCUMENT.
JUNE 20 Graduation Rehearsal = Tuesday, June 8, 10:45 - 12:30. Meet in the gym, then we will be moving to the field.
UPDATED SENIOR DETAILS (POSTED JUNE 2) - This information was also emailed to senior families and posted on CANVAS.
GRADUATION INFORMATION - This will take you to a page on the district website. It will be updated with additional details as they become available (including the link to the live streaming of the ceremony on June 20).
2021 GRADUATION CHOICE RSVP- Please fill this form out by May 28. So we can properly prepare, we need to know what your plans are for graduation, even if it means you are not able to attend either option. June 20 Graduation participants need to plan on attending a graduation rehearsal on Tuesday, June 8, from 10:45 - 12:30.
If you already have a gown and cap, and just need the new stole and tassel, you can purchase just those items starting in January. Contact Jostens directly at 360-653-9102 (starting in January).
Email your counselor if you need help with getting items for graduation. We do have a number of these that we can loan out to students in June.
Class of 2021 Graduation
Graduation is June 13, 2021!
More information to come soon, stay tuned!