**Pandemic EBT (P-EBT)**

  • What is P-EBT 2.0, or Pandemic EBT Emergency School Meals Program? Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, these temporary food benefits helped families buy groceries when schools were closed for in-person learning for the 2020-2021 school year and during the summer of 2021.

    *Benefits may be extended into the 2021-2022 school year. Check for updates at www.dshs.wa.gov/pebt.

    Learn more at www.dshs.wa.gov/pebt or call the P-EBT Contact Center at 1-833-518-0282 with questions or about missing cards. If you need this information in another language, please call 1-833-518-0282. 

    Can P-EBT affect my family's immigration status? No. Applying for or using P-EBT will not change a parent or child's immigration status. P-EBT is not a public charge. No one will ask about you or your child’s immigration status or citizenship.