Accessing StudentSquare for Grades 6-12
Students in grades 6-12 can log on to their own StudentSquare accounts. This allows them access to a number of ParentSquare features.
- Fill out and submit their own health (attestation) forms
- Receive translated direct messages from their teachers either by email or the StudentSquare app (text-messaging will be available starting in the Fall of 2021)
- Recieve group posts from their teachers or school, either by email or the StudentSquare app
- Access to the school calendar through the StudentSquare app
Watch a video tutorial HERE or follow the directions below.
To get to StudentSquare, students may use either of three methods:
1. Select StudentSquare app in ClassLink (Easiest if close access to district device)
2. Sign in at https://www.parentsquare.com/signin and select 'Sign In with Google'
3. Use StudentSquare app on student device (Easiest & most convenient if students have their own mobile device)
1. Download the StudentSquare app to student device.
2. Log on using the "Sign in with Google" button.
3. Sign in with student's @k12.shorelineschools.org (Google) account.
4. At authentication screen, enter district username (first part of your email address that’s to the left of the @) and password
StudentSquare Phone App
Download ParentSquare's FREE StudentSquare app for iOS or Android. This is the easiest way for Students to participate in all StudentSquare communications and to fill out their attestation forms.
iOS App - iOS App Store
Android App - Google Play Store
Use the camera on your phone to scan these QR codes - it takes you directly to the App or Google Play store.
Filling out the Health (attestation) Form.
Follow the directions on this page, Daily Health Screening, to complete and submit your daily health (attestation) form.