Instructions for Registering for Hybrid or Remote Learning
Logging in to Family Access to Complete Registration Form
(You can find video instructions for completing your registration form HERE.)
1. Login with your Parent/Guardian Family Access account by navigating to the Shoreline School District website and selecting Family Access OR go directly to this website: https://www2.nwrdc.wa-k12.net/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=wshorels71/seplog01.w.
2. Login with your Parent/Guardian Login ID provided by the school.
Note: If your browser has a popup blocker enabled, you may have to disable it in order to see this login box. Please make sure your browser is up to date. If one browser isn’t working try a different one.
Usernames and passwords were mailed home to families earlier this year. If you can't remember your username or password, please contact your school's office for information.
You can reset your password by clicking on the Forgot your Login/Password link on the login screen.
3. Once you have successfully logged into Family Access you should see this screen.
Click on: Fill out Online Form for (name of student)
4. Click: Next
5. Please answer the following questions:
*K-12 general education registrations will not have the school meals question that is in the screenshot below*
6. Click: Complete Step 1 and move to Step 2
7. Click: Submit
8. If you have more than one student eligible for hybrid learning, return to the home screen and repeat the process for each additional student.
9. If you need technical assistance please fill out the home help form at this link: https://www.shorelineschools.org/hometechhelp