Medications at School
  • It is best for all prescribed or over-the-counter medication to be dispensed before and/or after school hours under the supervision of the parent or guardian. 

    Students who need medication at school are REQUIRED to have a MEDICATION FORM on file with the school nurse.  This includes INHALERS and ALL over-the-counter medication like Tylenol, Advil, daily allergy medication, etc.

    ALL medication must be stored in the school health office

    Students are not allowed to carry medication unless approved by a licensed health provider, parent, school nurse and school administrator.  Exceptions include emergency medication, but this still needs to be approved by the school nurse.

    Please contact the Kellogg school nurse if you have questions: or by phone (206) 393-4790.