Hybrid Full Day Meals
**As with everything COVID related, these plans are fluid and could change. Please check this page regularly for updates.**
Students who are attending school in-person for full days will have the option to bring their own breakfast and lunch or opt into receiving meals provided by Shoreline Food Services. Meals will not be available for half-day students.
- School meals will be free of charge for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Meals offered at school will be similar to those in the weekly meal boxes, with a vegetarian and meat option available.
- Opting into receiving meals at school disqualifies the student from also receiving a weekly meal box at the distribution on Wednesdays.
- Opting into receiving school meals means the student will receive BOTH breakfast and lunch. Only receiving one or the other will not be an option.
- Opting into receiving school meals means the student will receive meals for each day they are at school, plus the option for an additional take-home meal on Tuesday (for Wednesday at home) and the option for two additional take-home meals on Friday (for Saturday & Sunday).
- To opt your student into receiving meals at school, parents or teachers will need to fill out an electronic Google ORDER FORM. This will be a standing order.
- We will continue to provide school meals for your student based on your standing order unless you contact us with updates. We will make changes to standing orders ONLY once a week, on Fridays. Changes are effective on the following Monday.
Watch this video tutorial about how to place an order.
Hybrid Full Day Menus & Allergen Information
To print the menu, select "Print this Calendar" in the upper right then scale to 50% in Portrait layout.
To find other community resources click HERE.
To find a Little Free Pantry in your neighborhood click HERE.
Forgot to order? Our community partner, the Hunger Intervention Program has you covered; click HERE to find out when you can pick up a meal from them.