Food and Meal Support
Below is a list of available food support and resources available through Shoreline Public Schools and community partners. If you need additional support or information, please contact the Family Advocate at your child's school. You can find a list of Family Advocates and their contact information HERE. If there is no Family Advocate listed for your school, please email us at email@example.com and we'll connect you to someone who can help.
Free Student Meal Service
The USDA is now allowing school districts to resume FREE meal service for all students for the 2020-2021 school year. We will continue to utilize the electronic pre-order system to ensure we produce enough meal boxes and order enough milk. Meal box orders should be placed each Wednesday for pick-up the following Wednesday.
You will find that the online order form has been simplified, so only one order needs to be placed for all children in your household ages 1-18. The order form will be open each Wednesday. For more information about meal boxes and to find the order link, click HERE.
For assistance in filling out the order form or if you do not have internet access, call the Meal Order Hotline at 206-393-4103. Calls will be responded to on Wednesdays from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm. Learn more here…
Little Free Pantries (view map here)
- Briarcrest: 14511 25th Ave. NE, in front of Shoreline United Methodist Church
- Briarcrest: Prince of Peach Lutheran Church, 14514 20th Ave NE
- Parkwood: Rainbow Little Free Pantry, 2133 N 147th
- Stay SAFe Pet Pantry: 14717 Aurora Ave. N in front of Seattle Area Feline Rescue (supplies for pets)
- The Triangle Little Free Shed: 14544 Evanston Ave.
- Parkwood: St. Barnabas Anglican Church, 2340 N. 155th
- Ridgecrest: 15815 11th Ave NE
- Meridian Park: 16173 Midvale Ave
- Meridian Park: 17916 1st Ave. NE
- Meridian Park: 18312 Corliss Ave
- Echo Lake: Shoreline Covenant Church, N 185th and Ashworth Ave N
- Richmond Beach, Calvin Presbyterian Church, 18826 3rd Ave. NW.
- Richmond Beach, First Lutheran Church: 18354 8th Ave NW
- Richmond Beach: 1422 NW 195th
- Echo Lake/Northridge: 20008 6th Ave NE (park on 200th side)
- Ballinger: 1230 NE 198th
- North City Little Free Pantry: 18910 8th Ave. NE - food, clothes, and household items
- North City: 1674 NE 185th
- Lake Forest Park: 25th Ave NE and NE 184th St
- Lake Forest Park: 18492 Ballinger Way NE
- Lake Forest Park: 19706 30th Ave NE
- Mountlake Terrace: 23222 56th Ave, between Calvary Fellowship Church and Espresso Break
Community Food Support
- Hopelink Food Bank
17837 Aurora Ave. N.
Tues. 12-4 pm, Wed. 3-7 pm, Thurs. 10 am – 2 pm (closed Fridays)
- North Helpline Food Bank
12726 33rd NE, Lake City
Wed. 10 am -1 pm; Thurs. 4:30-6:30 pm; Sat. 10 am – 1 pm
* Bitter Lake Location Sat. 10 am – 2 pm
- Free Community Brown Bag Dinners
- St. Dunstan's Episcopal Church (5:30-7:00 pm each Tuesday, 722 N. 145th St. Shoreline)
- POPy's Cafe (5:00-6:300 pm each Wednesday, 14514 20th Ave. NE Shoreline)
Weekend Meal Backpacks
Weekend meal backpacks are available to families in need of food support. This can be arranged through your school's family advocate. You can find a list of Family Advocates and their contact information HERE. If there is no Family Advocate listed for your school, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll connect you to someone who can help.