Home Tech Support
- How to Switch between Zoom and Seesaw on a District Chromebook (English - video)
- How to Switch between Zoom and Seesaw on a District Chromebook (Español - vídeo)
- How to get to your Zoom class through ClassLink and Seesaw (English - video)
- How to check out e-books from KCLS online (English - video)
Accessing Remote Classrooms
How to connect to ClassLink and Seesaw - https://www.shorelineschools.org/Page/7616
District Chromebook Help
Chromebook and iPad setup - https://www.shorelineschools.org/Page/7538
- Directions for how to set up district Chromebooks and iPads for home use
Home Tech support form - https://www.shorelineschools.org/Page/7166
- Fill this out to get support from district IT staff
- If you are having trouble logging in, an app will not open, or the hotspot/Chromebook/iPad is not working
Application (Seesaw, ClassLink, Epic, etc.)
- Contact your classroom teacher.
Not sure who to contact for help?
- Email Ms. Freeman (RC Librarian) or call 206-393-4195
Chromebook login password reset
- Email Liz Patterson (RC Library Tech) or call 206-393-1487
- Please provide student's first and last name and student number if you have it.