Food Services Updates:
- The USDA is allowing school districts to provide FREE meal service for all students through the end of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Weekly meal boxes contain 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches and milk. Orders can be placed online between Monday and Wednesday, and scheduled for pick up the following Wednesday.
- Free and Reduced meal applications are available online. Even though meals are currently free, please apply if you think you may qualify as other resources and benefits may be available to you.
- Weather and Meal Box Distribution: If any weather condition forces a delay or cancelation, we will communicate using the robo-email and phone call system. Be sure to check your messages.
- Veterans Day: Due to the holiday, meal boxes will NOT be distributed on Wednesday, November 11. Meal boxes will be distributed on THURSDAY, November 12.
Don’t forget to order your meal box, the window to order closes Wednesday at midnight. During the remote learning period, we will offer weekly meal boxes through an electronic pre-order system. Pre-orders ensure enough food is prepared each week.
Meal pre-orders are for pick-up the following Wednesday. The order form opens on Monday and will close at midnight on Wednesday.
To place an electronic order, click HERE.
For more information about the meal box service, please review the information on this page.
For assistance in filling out the order form or if you do not have internet access, call the Meal Order Hotline at 206.393.4103. Calls will be responded to on Wednesdays between 7:30am-3:30pm.
If you are experiencing barriers that prevent you from utilizing the meal box pick-up program, please call us at 206.393.4103 or contact the Family Advocate at your student's school for assistance.
Food and Nutrition Services
Shoreline School District
206.393.4209 or email@example.com
We are happy to announce that the USDA is now allowing school districts to resume FREE meal service for all students on a temporary basis.
We will continue to utilize the electronic pre-order system to ensure we produce enough meal boxes and order enough milk. You will find that the online order form has been simplified, so only one order needs to be placed for all children in your household ages 1-18. Meal box orders should be placed each Monday through Wednesday for pick-up the following Wednesday. For more information about meal boxes and to find the order link, click HERE.
For assistance in filling out the order form or if you do not have internet access, call the Meal Order Hotline at 206-393-4103. Calls will be responded to on Wednesdays from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm.
Please continue to submit meal benefit applications if you think you qualify. It will be important to have approvals in place for when we are required to resume the normal program and charge for meals according to your student’s meal benefit status (free/reduced/paid). Also, students may be eligible for other assistance based on meal benefit approval.
As with everything COVID related, these plans are fluid and could change. Please check the website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
Shoreline Food and Nutrition Services