Remote Learning Meal Box Orders
**As with everything COVID related, these plans are fluid and could change. Please check this page regularly for updates.**
**Pre-ordered weekly meal boxes are free to all children, 18 and younger for the entire 2020-2021 school year.**
During the remote learning period, we will offer weekly meal boxes through an electronic pre-order system. Pre-orders ensure enough food is ordered and prepared each week.
To place an online order click here.
- Meal box pre-orders must be placed between Monday and Wednesday for pick-up the following Wednesday. The order form will open starting Monday and close at midnight on Wednesday.
- Submit one order, including all children in your household on the same order.
- Be sure to pick up your meal boxes at the site and time you select in your order.
Watch a short video on how to place an order HERE.
Meal box entree MENUS:
May 19 PICK-UP Mayo 19 Recoger
NEW Meal Box reheating instructions HERE.
Print a convenient social distancing pick-up sheet HERE or simply write your order on any sheet of paper and hold it up in your car window.
For assistance in filling out the order form or if you do not have internet access, call the Meal Order Hotline at 206.393.4103. Calls will be responded to on Wednesdays between 7:30am-3:30pm. We are utilizing Language Line translation services for interpretation.
If you are experiencing barriers that prevent you from utilizing the meal box program or require additional support, please contact the Family Advocate at your student's school. Family Advocate contact information can be found HERE.
To find other community resources click HERE.
To find a Little Free Pantry in your neighborhood click HERE.
Forgot to order? Our community partner, the Hunger Intervention Program has you covered; click HERE to find out when you can pick up a meal from them.
Meal Box Allergens
We are sensitive to the various nutritional needs of our students. If your student has a food allergy and you require special accommodations, please contact us at 206.393.4209 as soon as possible.
Food Production Facility Safety Measures
At Shoreline, the safety of our students and staff is a top priority. Today, more than ever, we remain committed to following state and local health guidelines and will continue implementing coronavirus safety measures to help protect our staff and students. To ensure safety, the following additional measures have been taken:
- Daily health check when employees report for duty and before entering the facility
- Disposable face masks worn by all staff and disposed of daily
- Frequent hand washing and glove use following Public Health Code requirements
- Aprons and chef coats (clean outer clothing) are washed every evening at the Central Kitchen and issued each morning to staff who have passed the health screening
- Personal items brought into the facility are minimal and stored in an area that is disinfected daily
- High touch points are disinfected daily
- Food contact surfaces are washed, rinsed, and sanitized frequently throughout the work day
- Employees on site never exceed 10
- Weekly deep cleaning of facility on Friday
- Staff are assigned to areas that are at least 6’ apart
- Vendors, Maintenance Staff, and other visitors to the facility will be limited. Those who will be allowed access must sign-in, use hand sanitizer, wear a face mask, and pass a temperature check before being allowed entry
- Procedures will be updated and reviewed frequently as official guidance changes
- Staff passing out meals to families or delivering to homes will be required to wear face masks and some will also choose to wear a face shield. These staff/volunteers will wash their hands frequently and if hand washing is not available, they will be provided sanitizer to use as a back-up