Zoom is a video conferencing tool available to all Shoreline staff. Below you will find links to short, video tutorials to both using Zoom in the Shoreline School District and using Zoom in general.
Link to Shoreline District Zoom Info Page.
- Zoom YouTube Playlist (full set tutorials listed by topic)
- Please read: Best Practices for Securing Your Virtual Classoom
Note: Many settings for teachers have already been configured by default to enhance security:
- Waiting rooms are required
- Private chat is disabled
- Screen sharing is disabled but can be turned on by host
- Annotation is disabled but can be turned on by host
- Participants are muted on entry by default
- Local recording is disabled, but hosts can record to the cloud and then save to their local device
- All participants are notified if a meeting is being recorded and have the opportunity to leave the meeting before being recorded
ClassLink provides one-click access to digital learning tools by reducing the need for managing several different usernames and passwords. When logging in from home, students must use their full username, which includes @k12.shorelineschools.org.
Password: same as school password
There you'll find videos on Login to ClassLink; Checkout Audio Book; Customize Folders.