Expectations in a 5th Grade Classroom
1. Come prepared everyday with your binder and homework.
2. Students have a responsibility to follow the classroom expectations and become more independent.
3. Organization is SO important.
4. Independent Reading EVERY NIGHT!
5. Students are held accountable for their actions.
6. Communicate with your teacher and peers - ask questions, get out of your comfort zone, participate!
7. Have a Growth Mindset.
8. Be Kind.
9. Have Fun.
10. GIVE 100% EFFORT EVERY DAY!