OSPI has a Professional Growth Plan process available to any certificated staff member who would like to create an individualized learning plan and earn clock hours. Information about the plan can be located here. Official planning document and clock hour verification forms are linked. Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in an individualized plan and want the support of colleagues? Fill out this interest form and get connected with other teachers across the district who are doing this same work!
Here are courses we are offering this Spring. Check Pro-Dev for the LATEST information on these classes and more!! Check out this support document for registration support and hints on how to search the Pro-Dev site. If you have questions about a specific class, email the instructor.
- Restorative Justice Refresher, Karena Valiquette
- INVITE ONLY! Google for Education Training (2), Ann Hayes-Bell
- Behavior Management: Best Practices Jenn Zadow
- Resilience: The Biology of Stress and the Science of Hope (Movie and discussion) Jessica Torvik Lee
- Differentiation and the Brain - Book Study Jennifer Etter
- Ozobots in the Classroom (STEM Clock hours K-6) Juli Lorton
- Chromebooks in the Classroom (3rd-12th) Juli Lorton
- K-2 Seesaw (K-2) Ann Hayes-Bell
- Culturally Responsive Classroom Environments, Melissa Sargent
- INVITE ONLY! Google for Education Training (3), Ann Hayes-Bell
- Leadership Development Academy - Nominations and Applications available in May!
- Neural Education Summer Institute @ SPU July 20-24.
- (Shoreline gets 10 free spaces! Connect with Jennifer Etter for details about that.)