To connect to Web Help Desk and put in a tech ticket from home:
Our help desk can assist with problems with your laptop or district systems, but does not have the ability to assist with personal equipment, home networks or connectivity issues outside of our network. We do not have the ability to do Remote Desktop assistance outside of our network.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org from your Shoreline School or Shoreline K12 Google email account
- Include information about your tech problem, be specific and give as many details as you can.
Our IT Tech Support day is Monday. Crystal will visit most Mondays to respond to tech tickets. If there are high priority items, she will often come other days, so please put tech tickets into the system.
If you think it is a quick fix, you can contact the library, but you may not get a response until after school. Sometimes a quicker response will come from entering a tech ticket.
If you enter your tech ticket yourself, they may be able to fix computer issues remotely (this doesn't work if someone else puts the ticket in).
Tech Log/Web Help Desk Information
All tech support requests should go through the IT Help Desk by either calling the Help Desk at 206.393.4920 or submitting a ticket in our Web Help Desk System via the link below.
- Web Help Desk (in-district access only)
- Username: your district shortname (first initial plus 7 letters of your last name, or less if it is less than 7 characters. i.e. jfreeman)
- Password: District password
- Choose Tech Support from the dropdown menu, then the best option of the next menu options.
- Include as much information as possible, including screenshots if applicable. The more information they have up front, the quicker it will be fixed.
- Telephone Help Desk x4920 – 7:30 -4:30 M-F
Other important information can be found on the Technology Department website (how to access Skyward, Chromebook FAQs, etc.)