AnnouncementsAnnoucements for week of March 22-26
- EXCITING NEWS! Spectators are now allowed at outdoor competitions, now families and friends can come watch you compete and cheer you on
- final meet of the season is Wednesday, March 24th against Shorewood at Hamlin Park, meet details here to learn about
- hold Friday, March 26th at 6:30pm on your calendar, we will be hosting a virtual celebration for our graduating seniors on Zoom (link here)to learn about!
- if you are NOT competing in track this season (though highly encouraged), practice is optional Thursday/Friday, please know you will be expected to return your uniform/gear (5 pieces total)
Week of March 15-19:
- Competing in track this season? Keep it (for now), more details coming Thursday
- Are you done with XC until fall? Return your uniform/gear (5 pieces total) at practice Thursday/Friday this week (3/25-3/26)
Week of March 8-12:
- 3/17 (Wednesday)
- meet details for March 17th found here
- 3/8 (Monday)
- athletes will use Student Square to complete COVID attestation on a daily basis
- the COVID attestation is live everyday from 11pm (previous day)-4pm and can be completed on your phone or computer
- make sure to create an account using your school-issued K12 gmail account and "sign in with Google button"
- more details about setting up Student Square found here
- 3/10 (Wednesday)
- meet details for March 10th found here
Week of March 1-5:
- March 1-2: Uniform distribution! Make sure all fees are paid on Final Forms so you can get your uniform.
- March 3: First meet of the season in Duvall, WA. The bus will leave Shorecrest at 1:45pm.
- More details regarding COVID-19 bus procedures coming soon.