NEW ONLINE REGISTRATION
Students currently enrolled in grades 7-12 in Shoreline can pay online
OR pay by check or cash on the first day you attend camp. Make checks payable to the Shoreline School District.
SHORELINE SUMMER SCHOOL
23rd ANNUAL TRIPLE "D" CONDITIONING CAMP
DESIRE - - - DETERMINATION - - - DEDICATION
Shorecrest High School
15343 25th Ave. NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
- For the student/athlete who is excited about increasing his or her strength, speed and positive attitude!
- Open to incoming grades 7 - 12
- Fundamentals of Weightlifting
- Advanced Weightlifting
- Form Running Drills
- Resistance Training
- Footspeed Drills
- Circuit Training
- Dot Drills
- Monday - Friday, June 24 - August 9 (Closed July 4-5)
Camp Fee: $70.00 for seven weeks of instruction (Shoreline district students can pay online)
- M/W/F 8:30. - 10:00/11:00 a.m.
(Weights 8:30 -10, Optional Soccer 10-11 most days)
- T /TH 8:30. - 10:00 a.m.
(Outside speed and agility - bring water every day)
Camp Coordinator: Gary Harris - PE/Health Teacher / Soccer Coach