i-Ready Information and Links
Need i-Ready Tech Support?Contact i-Ready tech support at 1-800-225-0248.
What is i-Ready?i-Ready is the district assessment for Math (grades 1-12) and Reading (grades 1-5). For more information about i-Ready, go to i-Ready Central.
How to log in to i-Ready
Students and Teachers use single sign-on through ClassLink for accessing i-Ready. Teachers and Students WILL NOT be able to log into i-Ready directly from the i-Ready website.Step 1: Students log into a Chromebook or iPad using their k12 Google account.Step 2: Click on ClassLink (App on the iPad or available from Shoreline Bookmarks on a Chromebook. If needed click on Google Sign-In).Step 3: Choose i-ReadyNeed more info about accessing i-Ready through ClassLink?Click here for screencasts of how access ClassLink from a desktop or laptop computer/Chromebook.Click here for step-by-step screenshot directions for students to get from ClassLink to i-Ready.
How do I find information about using i-Ready remotely during at-home learning?i-Ready at home resources for Familiesi-Ready at home resources for Teachers
Do I need to print test tickets or rosters for students?With single sign on students will autmatcially log in to i-Ready when they sign into to their k12 Google account. You will not need to inform students of their i-Ready username and password beforehand. However, it is advisable to review your class roster BEFORE testing to make sure all your students are accounted for.To confirm accuracy of rosters:
- Select Rosters from the top navigation
- Select your Class or Report Group from the Class/Report Group dropdown
- Select the + icon to view all students in your roster
When are i-Ready Diagnostic windows?Shoreline has set assessment windows during the school year and has made adjustment for the seocndary 3x3 scheudle. Students have 21 days from the day they start to complete the Diagnostic before it expires. Ideally, all students will take the diagnostic within the district-assigned diagnostic window. However, if a student enrolls in your class after the close of the diagnostic window you may still have them take the diagnostic.Click here for a link to the district assessment calendar.
How much time should students need to take the i-Ready Diagnostic?
The Diagnostic takes about 45-60 minutes per subject (Math and Reading for grades 1-5, Math only for grades 6-12). The test is untimed. Students have 21 days from the day they start the test to complete the Diagnostic before it expires.
i-Ready recommends you allow two 30-45 minute class periods per subject for students to take the Diagnostic. For younger students or special education students, you may want to provide shorter test sessions. Student do not need to finish the test in one sitting.
Note that the fall administration of the Diagnostic may take longer due to the need for the test to determine the student's actual performance level.
How does the i-Ready Diagnostic Assessment work?Click here to find out more about how the test adapts to the abilities of each student.Where can parents learn more about i-Ready?
- Specific information related to administering the diagnostic at home during remote learning can be found here.
- More information can be found at http://i-readycentral.com/familycenter/.
More i-Ready information:
- The i-Ready Teacher Success Guide will answer most questions. Get it here.
- Students can stop the test one day and pick it up where they left off the next day.
- The system will save student data, even if the Internet browser closes accidentally.
- If a student does not complete a test within 21 days, the test will expire.
- Check out i-Ready Central for more resources.
- Overview of i-Ready Navigation.
- Diagnostic Status Cheat Sheet.
- See our Frequently Asked Teacher Questions about the i-Ready Diagnostic
- Need help? Contact Heather Stroh @ x4771 or i-Ready Support.