Shoreline follows Washington state immunization requirements. See here for updated immunization requirement: (https://www.doh.wa.gov/CommunityandEnvironment/Schools/Immunization/VaccineRequirements)
- Students need to receive required immunizations PRIOR to the first day of school
- You can submit updated immunization records in any of the following ways:
- Clinic (or you) can fax records to 206-393-4158
- Bring hard copy of records to Parkwood office
- Call nurse (206-393-4153) and leave a message with the student’s name, vaccine, and exact date it was given
GET ACCESS TO YOUR OWN AND YOUR FAMILY'S IMMUNIZATIONS - INCLUDING YOUR COVID VACCINE!