Help! How do I get into my Google account at home?
No need to panic - just follow these directions and you should be fine!
3rd-6th Grade At-Home Access to Google Account, and Classlink Resources
- Open your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc). Chrome is best for Google Apps.
- Go to www.google.com and check in the upper right hand corner of your screen to see if a family member is already logged into Google. If so, log them out.
- Click the “Sign In” button in the upper right hand corner of your screen
- Enter your district email address. Everything must be spelled correctly without any spaces. Don’t forget the dots!
- Click “Next”
- A Shoreline schools login box will pop up. Enter your district username. It’s the first part of your email address that’s to the left of the @.
Enter your password. Each student has their own password that they have come up with on their own. Stop by the library if you forgot your password and they’ll help you set up a new one.
- Click "Login"
- Once you’re signed in, you can go to Classlink Resources, Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Classroom etc).
a) Classlink: go to launchpad.classlink.com and then click the Google button
b) Google Drive: go to drive.google.com
c) Google Classroom: go to classroom.google.com
It is a very good habit and life skill to remember to logout of your Google account when you are finished with your work.