Degrees and Certifications:
I received a Master of Education degree from the University of Washington (1995). I received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Management from Seattle Pacific University (1992). I was a member of the men's varsity basketball team at Seattle Pacific University (1988-1992)
Mr. Ed Davies
"Education, in the broadest of truest sense, will make an individual seek to help all people, regardless of race, regardless of color, regardless of condition."
-George Washington Carver
I am excited to combine my love for children with my enthusiasm for health and fitness to provide the students at Highland Terrace with a quality Physical Education program. It is my hope that they develop a strong desire for lifelong fitness and most importantly, a healthy self-concept and respect for others. I look forward to a wonderful and memorable school year!
Background and Interests
• I have been teaching in the Shoreline School District since 1995.
• I am married to a wonderful godly woman, Dorece.
• My wife and I have two children, Lauren (14 years old) and Luke (13 years old) that bring us great joy.
• I love spending time with my wife, family and friends.
• I enjoy traveling, reading the Bible, and playing a variety of sports such as basketball and golf.