Where: Inglewood Country Club
When: May 30, 2020 (9:00-11:00pm)
Ticket Cost: TBD
NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR
ALL SALES IN ADVANCE ONLY
Ticket Sale DEADLINE: TBD
Pictures: No professional pictures will be taken at Prom this year
GUEST PASS DEADLINE: TBD
General Dance Rules:
- All tickets must be purchased at the Business Office by TBD - tickets will NOT be sold at the door
- Photo ID required for entrance to the dance.
- All school rules apply, including district policies with respect to alcohol, drug and tobacco use.
- Guests must be approved in advance and also bring photo ID.
- Prom will take place from 9:00 - 11:00pm. Students will not be permitted to enter a dance after TBD. You may not re-enter a dance after leaving.
- Proper dress is expected at all dances.
- Students will be respectful and follow reasonable requests from adult chaperones and Inglewood Country Club management.
- Dancing that simulates sexual acts or that appears to be dangerous or offensive to others will not be allowed.
- Students who are not able to comply with dance rules will be asked to leave.
- Any discipline that may be necessary because of actions at a dance will be handled as a school discipline code offense and may affect future participation at dances or other school events.